ONLINE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Besale Digital Agency is committed to using and protecting your personal information responsibly.
Besale digital agency reserves the right to periodically update this Regulation by publishing its new version on the Internet. Whenever Besale Digital-Agency is mentioned in this Regulation, it means the Individual Entrepreneur Gopopotylyuk Evgeny Andreevich, acting as the controller of your data (registration number 3619800934 Ukraine).
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Besale digital agency collects personal data that you provide directly to us when requesting information about our services; by subscribing to our website services, to receive email notifications and/or newsletters; when filling out various request forms or using agency phones; when making a transaction or placing an order on our website. These include:
- identification and contact details such as first name, last name, position, telephone number, email address, postal address and country of residence;
- information of a financial or transactional nature, such as credit card information;
- any information that you voluntarily share with us, such as feedback, opinions, or information provided when you call one of our hotlines.
Besale Digital Agency also automatically collects personal data when you visit our website. These include:
- data about the device used, for example: IP address; the website from which the transition was made; the pages of the Besale Digital Agency website that you visited using this device and the time of your visit;
- credentials collected by third parties such as Google Analytics that do not personally identify you;
- data collected by cookies.
WHAT DO WE USE PERSONAL DATA FOR?
Digital agency Besale uses your personal data in order to:
- improve our website to present content in the most effective way for you and your device;
- send e-mail and inform you by e-mail about our services and activities that may be of interest to you, as long as this is in accordance with the mailing preferences you have chosen;
- analyze your use of our website for trending and advertising purposes;
- respond to inquiries and comments, and provide assistance to you through communication channels such as customer support or contact centers;
- to keep our website safe and secure and to comply with legal requirements and obligations;
- carry out transactions or fulfill orders placed on the websites of the Besale group;
- create and manage user accounts;
- transfer them to other companies that are part of the Besale group so that they can offer you their products or services;
- for any other purposes that we notify you of when we collect any personal data.
HOW DO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA?
Besale Digital Agency will transfer your personal information as described herein and only in accordance with all privacy regulations and national privacy requirements. We may from time to time share non-personal, non-personal and statistical information with third parties as part of our business activities. The following are the third parties to whom we may share personal data and the reasons for such a transfer:
- other companies within the BESALE group if it is necessary to achieve the purpose for which you provided your personal data, and in particular if it is necessary for the provision of services, account administration, sales, marketing and support. We take steps to ensure that, when processing personal data, we comply with our global data protection policy, this Privacy Statement and applicable national laws;
- for any reason, if, in Besale Digital Agency's sole discretion, the transfer of information is appropriate, including: to comply with the requirements of laws and regulations; to satisfy requests for the provision of such information received from government agencies and legal services; in the event of a merger, sale, restructuring, acquisition, joint venture or assignment, for the purpose of disclosing information necessary to identify, contact or take legal action against anyone who may violate our business principles or other terms and conditions; to protect the companies of the BESALE Group in any other way.
Besale Digital Agency will store your personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected. Please note that, in some cases, a longer data retention period is required or permitted by law in order for Besale Digital to pursue its business interests, conduct audits, comply with our legal obligations, enforce agreements, or resolve any disputes.
The criteria used to determine retention periods include:
- how long will it take to provide you with our products and services or to conduct our business?
- do you have an account on our website? In this case, we will retain your data for as long as your account is active or as necessary to provide services to you;
- are we required to retain your data by law, contract or similar obligation? Examples may include mandatory data retention laws in the applicable jurisdiction; government orders to keep data relevant to any investigation; the need to store data for the performance of a contract or legal proceedings.
Besale Digital Agency maintains strict security procedures for storing and disclosing the information you provide in order to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data, loss or destruction.
- physical safeguards, including lockable doors and filing cabinets, controlled access to our facilities, and secure destruction of media containing your personal information;
- technological safeguards, such as using antivirus and Endpoint Protection solutions, and monitoring our systems for compliance with our security policies;
- organizational safeguards, such as information security and privacy training and awareness programs to ensure employees understand the importance of protecting your personal information and the means at their disposal.
Besale Digital Agency does not collect sensitive personal data (also known as "special categories of data"). If it becomes necessary to collect such information, we will always do so in accordance with local privacy requirements. If you choose to provide us with unsolicited sensitive personal data, you will be asked to consent to our processing of such data on a case-by-case basis by completing an express consent form.
Besale Digital Agency does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from persons under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, please seek permission from your parent or guardian before providing any personal information to Besale Digital, as you may not share your personal information with us without their consent. If it turns out that we have received data from a person under the age of 16, we reserve the right to delete this data without prior notice or obtaining consent.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS AND MANAGE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We are committed to ensuring that you can exercise your right to access and manage your own personal data.
If you have registered and created an account on the web.besale.com.ua or besale.com.ua website, you can get direct and offline access to your online profile and other personal data, as well as update, change (if permitted by law ), add or remove information about yourself by logging into the relevant website or service using your access credentials.
Below are the points indicating your rights to access and manage personal data:
- Access to personal information: You have the right to request information about what personal data we hold about you, and we have the right to identify you. If you request a copy of your own data, we may charge you a fee, unless prohibited by national law.
- Correction and deletion: In some jurisdictions, including the EU (under data protection laws that apply to data subjects who are citizens of EU countries), you have the right to correct or change your personal data if it is inaccurate or needs to be updated. You may also have the right to request deletion of your personal information, however this may not always be possible due to legal and other retention obligations. If you ask us to delete your data, we may retain some minimal information about you to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our obligations.
- Complaints: Any complaint related to our compliance with the rules contained in this Statement will be dealt with as described below. In some jurisdictions, including under EU data protection laws that apply to complaints filed by data subjects in the EU, you have the right to file a formal complaint with a data protection authority.
- Marketing Preferences: Subject to applicable advertising laws, Besale Digital Agency may send you regular marketing communications about its services through various channels such as email, telephone, SMS, mail and third party social media. Where required by applicable law, we will ask you for your consent before doing any of the above.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
If you have any questions or concerns about the privacy of your data, please let us know by email or by completing our online inquiry form.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHY DO WE USE THEM?
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer by websites and/or applications that you open. Cookies provide a much better browsing experience: User settings for the website (such as preferred language) are saved and this information is no longer required on each next visit.
The information collected by cookies allows you to:
- to personalize our websites according to your needs;
- remember which notifications have already been shown to you so as not to display them again;
- improve and update the sites based on your preferences.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use the following types of cookies:
1: Required cookies
This type of cookie allows you to use our websites and all of their features (for example, access to secure areas of the site). Without these cookies, not all features of our site will be available to you.
2: Performance cookies These types of cookies collect information about how users interact with the website. The data is used to improve the site in the future. This can be, for example, information about which web pages you view most often or what errors occur while working with the site. The information collected by these cookies is completely anonymous. They do not collect information that can be used to identify the user.
- Google Analytics (Universal) cookies: We use the Google Universal Analytics service to monitor the performance of our websites and track visitor activity to ensure that our content meets their expectations.
- Hotjar Service Cookies: We use Hotjar to measure how our website structure and user experience meets our expectations, and to provide the best possible service to all website visitors. We also use it to conduct surveys and collect feedback from site visitors, if they provide it.
- site visitors, if they provide it.
3: Cookies related to functionality
These cookies enable us to personalize your visit to the website. They help us remember data such as your username and language preferences so that you do not have to enter this information again the next time you visit the site. The information collected by these cookies is completely anonymous. They do not track your activity on other sites.
4: Targeting/advertising cookies
We and our service providers may use advertising cookies to show you ads that we think are relevant to your interests.
For example, we may use targeting or advertising cookies to personalize the advertising and content you receive through our site, to limit the number of times the same advertisement appears on our site, and to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
- ePochta Service Cookies: ePochta is our provider of automation and analytics software and services for digital marketing. We use their cookies to track the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns.
- Facebook Pixel extension cookies: We use the Facebook tracking pixel to measure the effectiveness of campaigns on this social network.
- Google Adwords tool cookies (conversion): We use Google Adwords tool cookies to personalize the ads and content you see on our site, limit the number of ads you see, and to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaign.
- Google Adwords (Remarketing) Cookies: We use Google Adwords Remarketing Cookies to collect information about the actions you take when you visit our websites and the websites of the companies and organizations for which we advertise ("advertisers") , or websites and online services on which we place our advertisements.
- Bing Ads Cookies (News): We use Bing Ads cookies to record the completion of transactions you make on our websites.
Google Adwords and Bing Ads cookies can be used to customize the advertising and content you see on our websites. These cookies are used to display relevant advertisements about our services and are intended to improve the customer experience on SGS websites. No personal information is stored on any of the aforementioned platforms.
5: Social media cookies
- LinkedIn: We use the conversion tracking tool of the LinkedIn platform to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns on this social network.
- Twitter: We use the tracking system of the Twitter platform to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns on this social network.
Detailed information on how to opt out of these cookies can be found by clicking on the following links:
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS?
To get the most out of our site, we recommend that you allow cookies. However, you can refuse any type of cookie (except strictly necessary) by clicking on the "cookie settings" button.